Sunday, March 29, 2009

House Chaos

Once again I have fallen off the flylady wagon and my house is in chaos. Friday at work I started a TO DO list for this weekend. On Saturday I procrastinated and found every excuse I could not to follow through. Sunday I got up and this is what I did.

Kitchen: Clear out any trash
Wash Dishes
Wipe Down Counters
Clean Stove
Sweep floors

It took me 45 Minutes in 15 minute increments: Here are the pics.....

Before:



Here is the After:






I also cleaned the bathroom:
Cleared of counters
picked up towels
Scrubbed sink/toliet/ and tub
Sweep and mop the floors

Before:



Here is the After:





I just got in to the groove when DS's baseball coach called to say we have a makeup game TODAY at 2pm...URGGGGHHH!!! I am frustrated because now I have to stop my cleaning and get everyone ready to go....

No comments: