Friday, January 8, 2010

Here is the scoop Halfway through January!!

Here are my January Goals:

1. Make Dr's appointment for yearly check up and keep it!!
2. Following the FLY LADY routines.. doing all of my morning routines.
3 Cleaning out all the clutter in the Mudroom ( picking out paint colors)
4. Open a savings account and setting up realistic budget. Save at least $200.

1. Haven't done anything on that yet..
2. I have made my own FLY LADY flight plan and have been following about 80% of it. The kitchen is staying clean and my sink is usually shining.. All the laundry in the LR/Hall/BR and the kids rooms are clean. Meals for the week are being planned..
3. Have plans to spend Sat. Cleaning out the closet and the top cabinets in the Mudroom.. (I'll let you know!!)
4. Took $200 in Christmas money and opened a savings account..Mikey and I are in race to see who can save the most money in 2010. I also set up a computer software "envelope budget".. Have used it in the past and it helps me stay with in the budget..

I am proud of myself for the great start!! Hope to make that Dr's appointment today while I am at work..

No comments: